Sony's commitment to the HDV world brings a remarkable evolution in next-generation products. The HVR-S270U shoulder-mount camcorder delivers the enhanced functionality professionals have been waiting for: an interchangeable lens system, native progressive recording, and solid-state memory recording and supports standard-size cassettes for extended recording times. A streamlined nonlinear editing workflow can be achieved using the supplied Memory Recording Unit (HVR-MRC1), which provides HDV/DVCAM/DV file recording on a widely available CompactFlash® solid-state memory card. This groundbreaking camcorder features 1080/24p/30p HDV native progressive recording modes and also has HDMI or HD/SD-SDI output.
- Interchangeable lens, full shoulder-mount HDV™ camcorder
- Hybrid recording on tape and CompactFlash® Memory
- Three 1/3-inch ClearVid™ CMOS Sensor with EXMOR™ technology --great low light sensitivity
- 4.5 hrs. of HDV recording with large size cassette
- HD/SD-SDI output
- Audio 4-channel recording capability