|03YC is a high-performance line amplifier for s-Video (Y/C) signals. It is ideal for use in systems where the main display device is located a relatively long distance from the signal source.
- High Bandwidth (Y) 420MHz (-3dB).
- 3 Outputs (4-pin).
- Y & C Level (Gain) and Y EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
INPUT: 1 Y/C, Y=1Vpp/75Ω, C=0.3Vpp/75Ω on a 4-pin connector.
OUTPUT: 3 Y/C, Y=1Vpp/75Ωs, C=0.3Vpp/75Ω, on 4-pin connectors.
BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 420MHz (Y).
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.6Vpp/75Ω (Y).
DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%.
DIFF. PHASE: 0.03Deg.
S/N RATIO: 72.4dB.
CONTROL: Y level: -1 to +6.5dB, Y EQ.: 0 to +10.5dB, C level: -0.6 to +5.9dB.
COUPLING: 103YC: AC.
POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 40 mA.
DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7” x 2.95” x 0.98”) W, D, H.
WEIGHT: 0.3kg, 0.66 lbs (approx).
ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
OPTIONS: RK-3T 19" rack adapter.
- Any system requiring a compact distribution amplifier and line driver.
- Auditoriums, churches, schools, home theater systems.
- Rental and staging applications.