DigiEffects Aged Film - DE-AF
Turn back the clock with Aged Film and show which era you set your shot.
Aged Film is the best value for achieving this effect in today's post production applications.
Features and Benefits:
- New host support: EDIUS*
- Supports a wide range of other host applications including Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Combustion, and Boris RED.
- Includes the ability to customize characteristics such as grain, dust, scratches, frame jitter and color and all those little details that tell the viewer that they're looking at historical footage.
- The ability to deinterlace and control source blend and random seed.
- All effects are rendered in 16bpc.
- All Aged Film effects can be animated over time in After Effects.
- Includes dozens of presets such as 8mm, armageddon, grandpa's attic, old home video, scratched film, shaky projector, speakeasy, the 70s and much more.
- Fast rendering.
- Volume discounts and floating site licenses available for multiple installations (limited or unlimited users).
- At $49 it's much cheaper than a time machine. Much safer also.
*Requires the After Effects bridge which can be downloaded