Blackmagic Intensity Pro & Cineform NEO Scene - WIN Bundle - BDL-BINTSPRO/N2041DL
Special Bundle Pricing
Hollywood producers rely on CineForm file formats for their editing and archive workflows because CineForm offers:
- the highest visual fidelity achievable, and
- the fastest real-time editing performance
You see, camera formats are designed for recording, not editing. With Neo Scene you will convert your difficult-to-edit HDV, AVCHD, Canon 5D Mk II or Canon 7D camera footage to CineForm AVI or MOV files and then benefit from the same theatrical quality format and real-time editing performance as professionals.
The Coveted 24p Cinema Look
Feature films are shot and edited at 24 progressive frames per second (North America) or 25 (Europe / Japan) yielding the coveted "cinema look" you see in theaters. CineForm's Neo Scene uniquely extracts 24p / 25p progressive frames from all your HDV or AVCHD material for editing in your favorite NLE. Your masterpiece will look like it is ready for the big screen - in fact, it is....
Note: Some minor feature differences may exist between the Windows and Mac versions of Neo Scene. Please verify features in the Trial download or Specifications prior to purchase
Neo Scene includes the following software components:
- CineForm codec for Windows or Mac
- Neo Scene application
Neo HD Workflow Features
- OS Compatibility: Separately purchased for Windows or Mac
- Files created: 10-bit CineForm Intermediate (4:2:2) with either AVI (Windows) or MOV (Mac) wrapper.
- Spatial resolution: Up to 1920x1080
- HD camera support: HDV, AVCHD, Canon 5D Mk II, Canon 7D
- Chroma Interpolation: 4:2:0 → 4:2:2. Background: Most HDV and AVCHD camcorders record chroma (color) in a format known as 4:2:0. Without boring you with details, 4:2:0 chroma is half the color resolution of more professional 4:2:2 formats. When Neo Scene detects 4:2:0 chroma it properly interpolates the source chroma to 4:2:2 for more accurate color processing during editing and effects work. And if you ever "key" your material, CineForm's chroma interpolation will substantially improve your resulting visual fidelity.
- NLE Compatibility:
- - Windows: Adobe Elements, Adobe CS3/CS4; Sony Vegas or Movie Studio
- - Mac: Apple Final Cut Pro or iMovie
- File Compatibility: Because CineForm files use industry-standard AVI or MOV wrappers they are compatible with virtually any video application that supports standard interfaces, including from Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, and Sony.
- ProRes Support: Neo Scene will create ProRes files as the destination format if Final Cut Studio is installed on your Mac.
- Image processing during conversion:
- - telecine removal (24p extraction from 60i)
- - deinterlacing (30p/25p from 60i/50i)
- Importer: for Adobe CS4 on Windows (importer for CS4 on Mac later)
- Sharing Media: CineForm offers a free decoder available for both Windows and Mac to allow you to easily share your CineForm media with others.
Black Magic Design Intensity Pro Card
If you're looking for, NTSC, PAL and S-Video capture and playback then the new Intensity incredible HDMI and analog component Pro card is perfect! Intensity features the latest HDMI technology for the highest quality capture and playback on Windows or Mac OS X computers. Now you can edit using big-screen HDMI televisions and video projectors, or capture uncompressed quality from HDV cameras.
True HDMI Digital Connections
Intensity features HDMI-in for connecting to cameras and digital set-top boxes for the highest quality capture. Get higher quality capture from HD cameras by capturing direct and bypassing the HDV compression chip, for high quality video, captured direct from the image sensor. As edit software cannot play back to HDV cameras for monitoring, Intensity is ideal to use for monitoring uncompressed HD or HDV and even DV edits on the latest big screen televisions and video projectors by connecting to the built in HDMI-out.
Go Beyond HDV Video Quality
HDV video compression suffers from not being full 1920 HD resolution, and the extra processing required makes editing difficult. With Intensity, you can now capture and play back full resolution HDTV uncompressed video, for true broadcast and feature film quality editing. Totally eliminate HDV & DV compression quality problems, and render much cleaner graphics while retaining deeper color and image detail. If you need lower data rate editing, you can also select from a range of professional compressed video capture modes. Intensity includes the same Blackmagic Design video technology used on Hollywood feature films - so quality won't limit your creativity.
Live Production with On-Air 2.0
Experience the incredible excitement of filming events live. Included with Intensity is Blackmagic On-Air 2.0 which allows two Intensity boards to be plugged into Apple Mac Pro and Windows systems for live mixing between two HD or SD cameras. On-Air includes everything you need for a live production studio including camera monitoring, program monitoring, graphic keying and recording to disk. Cameras auto sync, so you don't even need expensive genlock featured cameras - any HDV camera with HDMI out will do. Full resolution live HD production is ideal for weddings, education, corporate production and more. It has never been so affordable!