AJA C10PS-CF Parallel to Serial Converter, 4:2:2 Only, with Jitter Filter (525/625)
The C10PS-C - 4:2:2 Only (525/625) w/ Jitter Filter converter adapts 8-bit or 10-bit parallel digital video equipment to serial digital interfaces. The C-Series converters attach directly to the "D" connectors of parallel equipment.
The C-Series converter products are designed to efficiently adapt 8-bit or 10-bit parallel digital video equipment to serial digital interfaces. The C-Series converters attach directly to the "D" connectors of parallel equipment - eliminating the need for expensive and unreliable parallel cables. At only .65 inches (16.5mm) wide, the C10 Converters can fit on even the highest density parallel equipment. A wide range of C-Series products are available for any budget, from single-format only to multi-format with auto-configuration and crystal PLL jitter filter. Requires power supply (C10WP or C10WP-U).
- Parallel to Serial Video Conversion
- Multi-Format, Multi-Standard
- Auto Configuration to Component/Composite, 525 or 526-line
- Dither Mode For Proper 10-bit to 8-bit Conversion
- Ancillary Data Filter Blocks Audio/Unwanted Data
- Crystal PLL Jitter Filter Available (CF model)
- Wide range of Models Availabl
- SMPTE 125M (4:2:2)
- SMTE 244(4fsc NTSC)
- EBU Tech 3246/3276 (4:2:2)
- OEC 60B 170/6 (4fsc PAL)
- 0-300 Meters, Belden 8281 Typical
- 4" x 2.25" x .65" (102mm x 57mm x 16.5mm)