Kramer CP-GMA/GMA/XL-25 15-pin HD to 15-pin HD & Audio Plenum Cable with a 45° Side-Angled Connector -25 Ft.
25 Foot Cable
The new XL generation of Kramer CP-GMA/GMA cables offers the highest possible performance and a new configuration designed to give installers and users a new level of convenience and aesthetics. They are ideal for any application requiring no-compromise quality and performance in a plenum rated VGA + audio cable.
- Plenum Rating CP versions of Kramer VGA cables are constructed from CL2P and CMP rated cables.
- Newly Updated Slim connectors with shallow depth profile are top priority in this new generation. At the same time aesthetics are even nicer than before, using elegant molded connectors at one end where it is typically connected to a projector. At the other end an extra shallow 45º VGA connector with removable metal shells is used to provide all possible options for installation in tight quarters.
- Cable Specs For detailed specs, see Kramer BCP-6X2T bulk cable. Full support of DDC & pin 9.
- Quality Construction Hybrid construction using molded and back shell connectors is unique to Kramer. The 3.5mm audio pigtails are 20cm (8in) at one end, and 61cm (24in) at the other.
- Flexible Applications RGBHV signals are all assigned to coaxes so it’s easy to cut and convert one end to 5 BNC in the field if needed. The audio travels on an independent shielded pair.
- Companion Wall Plates Use Kramer wall plates like a simple modular system consisting of FRAME-1G and WXA-2P.
- Varied Selection of Lengths Available in versions of 0.9 to 45.7m (3, 6, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150ft).