Bundled FREE with every Bluefish444 card, the acclaimed Symmetry provides a seamless acquisition, review and playout station for all Windows production environments. The perfect balance between features and usability, Symmetry captures Cineon, DPX, Targa, QuickTime and AVI files allowing you to use footage on multiple applications across multiple platforms; eliminating the acute pain of rerendering between tools.
Symmetry dispenses with any loss issues associated with color conversion by giving the user the choice of which color space best suits their needs from 8bit YUV up to 16bit RGB.With completely frame accurate deck control Symmetry frees up the creative process to design and create rather than waste countless hours managing complex NLE systems just to get media in and out of a workstation.
Equally comfortable as a digital intermediary or as a capture and playback solution for digital content creators, compositors and editors; Symmetry’s interface, to quote one customeris “monkey simple” with all the capabilities of much more expensive systems.
Ke y Features
- Play list and clip assembly for preview and exporting to tape
- EDL CMX 3600 support
- Save and load projects in XML format for versatile 3rd party application support and project archiving
- Frame accurate RS422 VTR control
- HD/SD I/O, Dual/Single Link I/O
- DPX & Cineon 10 bit RGB linear/log file format support
- Targa RGBA file format support
- QuickTime 10 bit YUV V210 file format support
- AVI 8 bit YUV support
- Batch capture and batch list import function
- Batch export list and multi clip exporting
- Desktop preview in capture and playback mode
- Drop frame reporting and drop frame time code support
- 8 Channels of audio I/O and audio monitoring levels
- SMPTE and CGR Scaling for 10 bit RGB file formats